2015 GREENS FEES
Policies on tee times
- You may make tee times two weeks in advance if you know exactly when you want to play.
- Please be exact on the number of players in your group, and if the number should change, notify us as soon as possible.
- Please notify us at least 72 hours in advance if you must cancel your tee time. If your group is larger than four, please try to cancel the tee time one week in advance.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- To make a tee time, either go to our web site or call our golf shop at (888) 656-7572.
There are a few 9-hole tee times available off the back nine early on weekend mornings.
- You must check in at the counter and receive a receipt.
- Please present your receipt to the starter.
Policies on golf attire
Proper dress is required for all players on the golf course and driving range. Please help us avoid an embarrassing situation and let your guests know of proper golf attire.
- Spike-less golf shoes only.
- Shirts with a collar are required for men and women.
- No denim, of any type is allowed.
- Short shorts, tank tops and cut-offs are not allowed.
- Sleeveless shirts with a collar are allowed for women.
Policies on golf carts
- To drive our golf cart you need a valid driver’s license.
- Two people and two sets of clubs are permitted per cart.
- Everyone must have their own set of clubs (rental clubs are available at the pro-shop).
- Please use the sand supplied with your cart to repair shallow divots and replace the deep divots.
Policies on speed of play
We ask you and your guests to monitor your own speed of play to help us keep the rounds of golf enjoyable for everyone.
- Play “ready golf” by letting the person that is ready to hit go ahead while making sure everyone in your group is safe.
- To give you an idea, an 18-hole round should be completed in approximately four hours and 15 minutes.
- For more ideas on how to speed up play, stop in or call the golf shop.
Policies on handicaps
Please contact the golf shop if you want to establish a handicap.
- There is a handicap fee which entitles you to be a member of the Golf Association of Michigan.
- Once you establish a handicap, you must play by summer rules (you cannot improve your lie anywhere on the golf course).
- Scores from other courses must be turned in on our computer. You will need the course and slope rating from that course.